AssetFit helps you create a digital repository of your assets / machines. Any organization needs a systematic asset management process to utilize assets in the most cost effective manner. Our Asset management module makes it very easy to add assets, track usage, depreciation and costs.
1.Go to Assets tab and click on +New Asset button
2. Provide an Asset Name for the asset/machine
3. Fill up information about the Make, Serial No, Model of the asset. This information can be accessed by the ground technicians while carrying out the work activity.
4. Provide Description for the asset. This information would help identify individual asset.
5. Assign a Category for the asset (e.g. Chiller, Pump, Table etc)
6. Provide a unique identifiable Code for the asset.
7. Assign a Location to the Asset from drop down list of locations. Assets directory can be filtered using location field. It makes browsing through assets much easier.
8. Attach Files to the asset (e.g. design documents, warranty, datasheet etc). Ground technicians can easily access these files while doing maintenance work.
9. Click on Submit to add the asset