AssetFit users can add fellow team members and assign them roles.
How to add team members
1.Navigate to People & Teams tab and click on + New User
2. Enter First Name and Last Name details of team member
3. Enter a valid Email address where the new user would receive email notifications
4. Enter a Password for new user account and share it with the individual. New user should change the password while logging in.
5. Fill in other details such as Phone Number and Company Name
6. Assign one of the following Account Types for the new user
7. Administrator : Admin has access to all the features. They can add, edit, delete information about Users, Teams, Locations, Assets, Inventory & Work-orders
8. Technical User : Technical user can edit, assign and delete work orders. They do not have access to edit information related to Users, Teams, Locations, Assets & Inventory
9. Limited Technical User : Limited technical users can only access work orders assigned to them. They do not have other permissions
10. Requester : Requester can only create requests and edit information for the requests created by them
11. Assign a Job Title for the team member
12. Click on Submit to add the team member to AssetFit Account